Objectives of Rotary
The Objectives of Rotary are to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
1. The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
2. High ethical standards in business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying by each Rotarian of his/her occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
3. The application of the ideal of service by every Rotarian to his/her personal, business and community life;
4. The advancement of international understanding, good will, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional men and women united in the ideal of service.
Rotary Four Way Test
Of the things we think, say or do...
1. Is it the Truth?
2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships?
4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?